Saturday, November 18, 2006

The turdies awards.

Onto the awards now best performance: Jonny D: Post no 50. Jackass: Post No 50. Freddy T: On tour part 3 and Jackass again in Isn't this exciting and the winner is. JACKASS POST NO 50!!!
Now for best post: Post no 50, The Jonny D experience Quadruple anniversary, The on tour series and part 2 of whats it called last goth buis... No ahhh screw it!!! And the winner is..... Post 50.
For best music its On tour part two: I'm trapped Rhinestone playin at Prom night: We dunno what its called. Jenny D world News: Sports theme song and Argus the tormentor with: When I find that crap Jonny D I'll Kill him. The winner is I'm Trapped... here to accept this award is the guy in the baker queue I'd just like to say I feature a lot more in TV now.
The winner is,
PEACE OUT,
Here to accept the award is Jonny D.

No comments: