Saturday, November 18, 2006

On Tour Part 2.

Seriously, this burger bar sucks the chef is steve hells messenger why god Why. God: Because I don't like you why else?. Ehhh point proven moving onto buisness as we all know my 50th post is about four or five posts away. So here comes a famous song called I'm trapped.

My lifes not that great, I cannot walk straight, I have trouble breathing, and trouble reading, and what is irate. I went to a proffeser Frink, he said drink drink, I agreed, But I nearly peed.
Chorus. I spend my days eating twinkies, like old mr mcguinness. And the teddy Grams build up, like my mothers hams, People say I'm dumb, I reply, not like forrest gump. I will always be wrapped plus trapped.

Thank you thank you. Lets hit the shops. God hey look its one my branches, hey look theres one of them shut up Mutt toys I thought Mothercare threw them down a grid. Ehhhhhh what can you do. Hey look an arcade, god its a bit grotty "Build your own wal-mart." Okay why not. Ten hours later. I told those ******** to get my jams by tuesday TUESDAY. Hey hes shoplifting get him guards throw him in the chokey oh come on come on the tank just missed him. Can't belive that went wrong what else is there "Sooty The Game" Why not. Ten hours later. Thats right you show scampi oh god right in the face. well that was fun.

Crease Out,
Jonny D.

No comments: