Friday, November 17, 2006

Jenny D World News.

Tragic. Fatal. More on that later. For now its fun fact of the day. (Theme Song) Fun Facts, Are writers just cracked, who cares about them? Maybe a hen maybe a hen. Fun Fact Of The Day: That guy who films us with a cardboard box doesn't like these. Now onto Tragic Fatal reports. They are as followed. Um go away I'm going to buy some bread" said Guy In Baker queue "Well personally I think I could answer your questions easier if you gave a question."- Said woman I bumped into on the bus stop. Now sport with Argus. (Theme Song) Tennis, Dennis, Crevis, they all rhyme but only one of them is a sport. So far at Brampton park the scores are as followed. The kids would not give us the score. On Fifa 2007 the score is creating some player. Thank you, Argus but your only supposed to get shot its the whole humor of you. "Oh go to hell, assface." "Says Dorkface." Now onto weather. " Snow rain sun and cloudy crap, I wanted to be a receptionist but noooo the world needs weather, well screw the world. SCREW SOCIETY." Foul mouth. In urgent news I left my car keys in the cafeteria, heres that guy in the baker queue. "Fool won't know a thing I took his car keys but he doesnt know." "GOD DAMN YOU BAKER GUY, I SWEAR I'M GONNA FEED YOU TO THE CARDBOARD CAMERA MAN."
The camera man says he went down well. Now onto a recreation of a murder with a guy made from cardboard being the victim well we think its cardboard. "My God what a big hole."
That Sucked out of control.
In Urgent news,
PEACE OUT, now onto sport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Idle Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find High Quality Movies, Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Maxed Out Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood ways to build an income online.