Saturday, November 18, 2006

On Tour Part 3.

I'll think I'll colour the pig pink. Oh hello, errr you just caught me reading war and peace I think. Were on the airplane home I put cameras on the band members ha ha good times. Lets have a look at Freddie T. "Look I can make my calculator say shoes. Look at it, look isn't it brilliant." Air hostess- Another happy meal sir. "If you please, hey look at my calculator shoes ha ha. Air hostess- Hey look what my piece of paper says when you turn it upside down. "Go to hell oh that is a good one. Hey look I got a Rupert bear toy."
That was immensely disturbing, lets have a look at I'm not an Arab. "Hey that's it you tell him Archie." Okay that was about as much as I could take. Theres no joke about that. Okay then whats for the airline movie. Ohhh a double helping of Dogtanian thats about as much as I can take. I wanna get off. I'll get the air hostess, erm excuse me could you tell the captain to stop here I want to get off. "Oh I'm sorry the captains fast asleep. I'll have to talk to autopilot and he is very cranky." Right whos the pilot I want to send him a letter when I get back to The Lodge. "Okay, There names are the chuckle brothers." Wait what???? Its all a dream. Go Hostess. I don't need your assistance. Oh but I do need a diet coke. I'm listening to my CD collection. Garth Brooks, Echo and the bunnymen and My chemical romance oh why god why.
Another peace out sir?
Jonny D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's your beef with Echo and the Bunnymen?...