Saturday, November 18, 2006

G.I.Schmo

Day, I mean hour, I mean minute I mean 10 past four. We're all pretty nervous especially Jackass he says theres a leprechaun taunting him "I don't just say, I say, I hear, I taste, I touch, I smell and you know why I'm normal I'M NORMAL." Small world. We're on The M6 On Junction 66 many people call it Satan's junction. But I think me and those people our car hit beg to differ, look at them brave people. Brave and dead people. (Back to reality) Dear Diary, AKA Jackasses face I'm eating oranges were on the m9 On juction 99 and there is a leprechaun doing an Irish dance for us between the seats. His name is Shamus he's a part time ruler of the world, but hes a fun part time ruler of the world. He also does children's parties. He tells us loads of stories of Holland I mean Ireland. Oh well gotta go, jackass is getting delirious from ink, Jonny D. "Th Th thank you J-j-j-j-j onny D." Wait I forgot to write peace out got any eyeball space? "Y-Y-Yeah." How does it feel are you okay? "Shamus Has got Peace out tattooed on his face." (Back to real reality) Dear Diary I'm sleeping.
Well here we are army camp. "Yes the toilets are amazing what do you call this." Errr Jackass thats soap. "Too late I ate it." Jackass did it not occur to you that it was multicoloured? "Jonny D did it not occur to you that you did not wash your hands." I didn't go to the toilet. "But its infested with germs." So is your bed AKA a grid. "Oh well lets go to that obstacle course." No Jackass thats the girls toilets. "Is there nothing but toilets at this camp?" Yeah I was wondering that oh wait this is just a rest stop. Back on the coach.
"Do you wanna look at my portable DVD player?" Like yeah!! "Ok then which series?" Jackass these are just episodes of Bagpuss, and this ones Hello Kitty which isnt even a TV show! "I know I made it."
In army camp. "IF YOU DON'T CLIMB THAT PEBBLE IN TWO SECONDS WHY I'M GONNA GIVE YOU SO MANY LINES!!!!" Sir he has a fear of pebbles. "AND I'VE GOTTA HEADACHE AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT???" Well I could give you these paracetamol. "Hey now I don't need to shout. You don't have to get to the top of the pebble Jackass. Jackass?" "He's passed out with fear."
Lunchtime. Whats for dinner today Lunchlady Gretel? "Gruel from only the finest yaks take it or leave it." "Know me and Jonny D came to a solution due to crap food we shall eat the walls." "Clever." "Hi its Seargant Hackney whats for dinner today." "Roast chicken if you know what I mean hehe." "Well yeah you mean roast chicken." "Yak crap for you." "I'll just eat what there eating." You know Jackass with some maple sauce this could taste real good.
Now to end our trip to Army camp lets have a song.
63 bottle of peace out on the wall,
63 bottles of Jonny D.

No comments: