Thursday, November 16, 2006

Prom Night.

Heres a blog post I made at my prom.

S'up Ruby Romano ditched me for the king.. of netherlands. Our theme was fancy dress, I came as "Peppermint Patty." Argus The Deranged came as " Al Jolson." I'm not a nomad came as " That Lizard guy off spiderman who was a man." Sir Mousedenta came as "Apple Dave." Me and that guy Jackass crahed that prom totally especially when we hid a bomb in the punch. Ruby Romanos head came right off!!! That hurt though the king of Netherlands was bummed so we played jenga with him. He tried to shoot us when we said that Jenga piece flew off like Ruby Romanoes head!!
Be prepared is the exact opposite of our motto. There was a special perfomance by "Grindsone" But we were as drunk as rats we wouldn't mind it if Roy "Chubby" Brown came and did an act.
S'not fair just cause we located the heads secret heroin stash we had to eat the remains. The song In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida ran through my head. Mr Chubbleworthy the pixie said go on blow another head put another king in eternal darkness.
Peace Out,
The hippies are gonna get here show em were rebels,
Jonny D.

No comments: