Sunday, November 19, 2006

Travellin' a crap long time part 2.


In the last episode... The Lodge and The mental institute were rigged to blow in an attempt to contact each other it always fails. So far Jonny D is an outlaw in cartoon world and jackass is being held by some big ape. Continued: So what all I did was kill danger mouse and some dull yet comical man no biggie. "CARTOON ARMY MARCH!!!" What the? Ohhh Jesus. "Okay then does anyone know how to kill someone? Yes Hong Kong Fooie." "Uhh hang on let me get out my book." "Cat could you help us out. Yes very well demonstrated and on King Rollo as well. YAY." Oh its the Cartoon army. Meanwhile at Jonny Ds house. Jackass: Where is he, Mr. Pitters have you seen him. "Yeah but you Have to BRAVE THE BIGGEST EVil." "Mr. Pitters you forgot to shout when you said il." "Who cares you have to-" "So this is the ultimate evil, Dungeons and dragons???" "Yeah beat me and I'll tell you where he is." Eight hours later (when someone was finishing a word.) -ck. "Mr Pitters swearing isnt an option." "Okay then I'll fight the wombats." "Unfortunately the wombats were just a typo The Invincible Dragon who is ruler of the world kills you." "So what did I do to the wombats." "You died" "Lets play cluedo instead." Five hours later. -Mustard. "I think it was that blue warhammer guy, with the monopoly shoe in the disco room." "Oh this is boring. Lets play the kill Mr.Pitters game." Five hours later: Mr.Pitters: Isn't this twister?" Meanwhile in cartoon land: Okay then Mole you find him. "Okay, hey I got him." "Mole all you are doing is gently massaging our statue of Dan Akroyd." "Oh... ewwwwww." Uh oh Moles coming over here I'd better do something I know (Jonny D throws Mole) (New mole throwing record 450 metres.) "What do we do now sarge?" "What do you think we do we camp out and eat Jam sandwiches and wait until Mole gets here. And so, the campers eventually exploded with Jam sandwiches and Jonny D escaped from a fate worse than exploding because of Jam sandwiches. Meanwhile somewhere in an auction in Calcutta. "A genuine Mole anyone a genuine dead Mole anyone going once going twice sold to Michael Jackson." "YES!"
"I'm singing a song in the street generic street song. Isn't life wonderful?" "No it isn't lifes sucks." "Who the hell are you." "We're the... mental institute gang." "Hey I was in a mental institute." "Why?" "I dunno something to do with Henry Fonda." "So it was you." "Yeah uh oh." And so they chased Jackass until they lost him when he went into their secret lair at which point they went to look for him in spain. Jonny D then walked passed where Jackass was hiding, according to Jackass it was just a beaver. At which point Jackass was on pot. He also claims to have seen God score a home run. Jonny D: Its about time a got a job. Hey heres the job centre I want something big and fancy. Meanwhile in the cardboard factory or Jonny Ds fancy workplace. Oh thats it I'm gonna get one of them dead comical jobs holding a piece of glass that people are supposed to go through. Jackass: I'm gonna get a job too. Meanwhile at someones house "Ma'm have you ever wondered what lifes all about well its all about butcher knifes tommorrows dinner is gonna be great when you chop up and eat these knives.
To be continued,
Peace stout in a tin,
Jonny D.

No comments: