Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Legacy Of Jenny D

Yesterday this Jehovas witness came up to me and well she might not have been a Jehovas witness she was selling miracle soap. Bu its turns out her name is Jenny- D Jefferson were having a party I'll put it in script for you.
Jonny D: So err look at this hat its got a prepellar on the top and when I spin it it goes wheeeeeee... no not interesting kay.
Jonny D's Mum: I'm falling for you Moon Unit.
Moon Unit: BULLCRAP NOT AGAIN.
Moon Unit jumps out of window.
Jenny D: So I'm a door to door saleswoman.
Jonny D: Thats the one it wasnt a jehovas witness or tortoise of course. Sorry. Continue your jargon.
Jenny D: So I was saying...
Jonny D's mum: I'm falling for you Jenny.
Jenny D: JESUS.
Jenny D jumps out of window.
Jonny D: I'll take the normal way out.

Jonny D: Peace Out.

No comments: