Saturday, November 18, 2006

Party set up.

No the DJ decks are not for making cakes with the clues in the name. Oh hey, we're setting up the party and its going terrible. I ordered a bouncy castle and hour ago where the hell is it. Oh here it is. Oh Great a kiddy trampoline this should ease my FREAKING WORRIES I'LL KILL YOU ALL I'LL KILL YOU ALL. I need a chill pill I ordered them an hour ago too. Arguses cake has gotten to the point where it is somehow pointy seriously a blind beaver could cook better than him. Speaking of which, hows the fries going on blind beaver, oh those fries are curly precisely how I wanted them cooked. Oh my chill pills came, but there just smarties oh well waste not want not. I never quite understood how that phrase worked. I wasted it of course I don't freaking want it. Oh well. Ahhhh heavan lalalala sprinkling heaven an you Argus. "Are you sure thats not shotgun bullets are you certain? No there bowls of cap'n crunch, weird." I sprinkle heaven on you too Steve. "AHHHHH HEAVEN!!! Satan I have betrayed you." I'm not an Arab I sprinkle heaven on you. "Look can't a guy a guy read Archie Comics for two minutes!??" Weird unkown guy I sprinkle heaven on you. " FOR GODS SAKE I'M A VULTURE HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE GET IT WRONG!!!" I sprinkle good names on you Moon Unit. "Hey Gary." "Finally my life is complete." And for you Jenny D I sprinkle- What th hell is going on?? "Okay who tattooed what the hell is going on, on my head. That sucked heavy ass. And why are people calling my brother Gary?? I think I need some chloroform.
Jonny D,
Peace out.

No comments: