Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Jonny D experience quadruple anniversary

Its a massive party everyones here and most importantly The bands playing, thats right. THE JONNY D EXPERIENCE. I'm lead vocals and lead guitar, I'm not an arabs on bass and backing vocals, and Freddy Ts on drums and screams JONNY D!! You might have heard no.2 singles such as "Ginger haze" and "Elevator to hell" Kenny G will be playing such no.237580486032 hits as "I don't sing in this damn song" and "Please make Jonny D typing the names of songs in speech marks." Steve will be doing a musical on nothing other than BRIMSTONE. Argus the tormentor will do such stunts as Me throwing bricks at his crotch, and Seeing how long he can last without going to the toilet on laxatives. That is going to be pretty damn sick. Moon Unit will tag along and do a comic act. Probably mostly about his dumb name, but it's gonna be swinging at none other than the lodge, minnesotas community centre.
Happy peace out to me,
Happy Jonny D,
I can't stop saying happy,
Someone shoot me.

1 comment:

Jonny D said...

hey I stopped sayying happy. Damn.