Saturday, May 20, 2006

Directing manic

Hello, I have been asked to direct, "The dummies guide to directing." It's a mystery how I got it, well here we are at day 1 and as Orson Welles said. "Hello, I'm Orson Welles. I'm not an arab is the producer, argus the erm, milk monitor? Freddy T the presenter and Kenny G writing the soundtrack. Well I'm in the highest position of them all. Log date 5 minutes after I started directing. Well It's time for lunch break, and steve is the dinner ladie/catbert like freak. Well, the dinner tastes like dog vomit, no it's not one of those awful jokes where it turns out to be dog vomit. Dog vomit doesn't have a crust or chicken filling. Yep, you guessed it chicken pie. Now getting back to the directors chair, itcan fit directors on in 2 different tv shows how cool is that? Not very is the answer, at all. Well day one has ended and its a disaster, except for the fact I'm not an arab got bitten by cerberus, that was kind of fun. Cerberus was just Steve in a dog suit, with cannibal teeth. Well I got my check, holy mother of custard toothpaste. I got paid.... IN BLOODY MONOPOLY MONEY!!!
Seriously cheesed off no more peace out,
Jonny "Damn the tv shows about directing" D

No comments: