Friday, April 14, 2006

My empire

I so god damn hope that you havent seen Freddy Ts website. However he is my right hand man, but the little bugger hacked my account and then created a new blog. I bet you are wondering who my left hand man is, well his name is Kenny G, no laughing not 1 bit ok. This the part of my blog where I introduce you to my empire and no I am not just a wasted guy who owns a blog.
Well we do these products, cigars and star wars memrobillia now my left an right hand men do most of the work, like paying for my bills and shooting anyone whose taking legal action against me. Well thats Freddy T who does that Kenny G just sits around playing the sax, but I aint gonna fire him because he is quite good at the sax by that I mean crap. Well this is you're tour of my empire please pay me all you're money or I'll get Kenny G to play mwahahaha.
Thank you come again,
Jonny D

No comments: