Saturday, April 29, 2006

The men


Wondering how can just me Freddy T and Kenny G run a buisness well these are the others that help with Jonny D LTD.
I'm not an arab: Yes okay my secret name is not I'm not an arab it is in fact anther person. He is the vice manager of Jonny D LTD. He does all the work except Freddy Ts they are both very hard workers.
Argus the tormentor: My bodyguard, I only hired him so I could shoot him in the leg. All he ever really says is I am going to kill Jonny D the @%!!$£?. He also had a number 1 hit with When I find that little crap Jonny D I'll kill him. I personally did not find that song amusing, considering I found his plots to kill me.
Steve: This guy is the messenger from hell he comes and tells me that I am going to hell. He is also a beloved customer for Jonny D LTD.
Shoopy doo ,
Jonny D

1 comment:

Jonny D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.