Sunday, June 04, 2006

Http://i-am-a-basket-case.blogspot.com


Hello, this is very bad. I was going to see a kiss reunion concert*, I'm not an arab took a photo and bam. I realised I was dressed as the stay puft marshmallow man. Then I got changed into my kiss costume he took a photo and bam. Goes on the front cover of goth weekly*. So here I am trying to steal, well terminate goth weekly. Because I don't think its possible I'll proboably need the jolly green giant. I hired Al Pacino,
slightly mistaking him for al capone, slightly realising he was dead. So here I go. OH NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
To be continued.
Peace NOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUT,
Johnny D.
*1 yes the drummer in kiss is dead.
*2 Theres something about me and a certain magazine weekly.

1 comment:

Jonny D said...

DAMN YOU GRANT!!!